Living Montage(General Incorporated Association) may collect personal information (personal information as defined in Article 2, Paragraph 1 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information) from users when necessary to use this website(https://livingmontage.com/). (The same applies below). In some cases, we may ask you to provide your personal information (e.g., your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.), and we will own, manage, and use it.
We recognize the importance of protecting personal information appropriately, and we believe that it is our social responsibility to ensure that personal information is thoroughly protected, and we handle personal information in accordance with the following policy.
1. Compliance with the Decree
We will comply with the laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information and the guidelines set forth by the government.
2. Use of personal information
We handle the personal information we receive within the scope of the following purposes of use.
1. To contact you for various notices and requests
2. To respond to opinions and inquiries about this site’s services
3. To perform the business of the contents of the request
4. To analyze our users and create analysis data
5. To publish aggregate data that does not identify individuals
6. To inform you of important information such as interruptions, suspensions, defects, and changes in the services provided by the association.
7. To provide information about the various services provided by our staff or related parties.
8. To contact those who wish to register with us.
3. Third parties provide
We will appropriately manage personal information obtained from users and will not disclose or provide such information to any third party without the prior consent of the user. However, this does not apply in the following cases
1. When disclosure is required by law.
2. When it is necessary for the protection of a person’s life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the user’s consent.
3. When it is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user himself/herself.
4. When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person entrusted by such an agency in executing the affairs prescribed by law and obtaining the consent of the user himself/herself is likely to interfere with the execution of such affairs.
5. When a court, prosecutor’s office, police, bar association, consumer center, or any other organization with similar authority requests the disclosure of personal information.
6. When personal information is provided in connection with the succession of a business due to a merger or other reasons, and it is handled within the scope of the purpose of use prior to the succession.
7. When a user makes an inquiry, applies for a lecture, or applies for a product, we will provide personal information to our staff or related parties.
8. When the Company entrusts all or part of the operations related to the operation of this website to a third party in compliance with the management and supervision obligations set forth in the following article, and when the Company discloses such information to such third party to the extent necessary to carry out such operations
4. Commissioning first
In the event that it is necessary to entrust personal information held by KAC to a business partner due to the outsourcing of operations involving the handling of personal information of users, KAC will carefully select a reliable business partner and conclude an agreement obliging KAC to manage the information appropriately as specified by KAC, and supervise them as necessary.
5. Scope of application
We will not be responsible for the acquisition of personal information by third parties in the following cases
1. When a user contacts the person who publishes the information on this site directly and reveals personal information directly to the person who publishes the information
2. When the person in question is unintentionally identified by the information entered on this site.
3. When the user’s personal information is provided and used on external sites linked to this site.
4. When personal information is obtained by obtaining information (ID, password, etc.) that can be used to identify individuals other than the user himself/herself.
7. Disclosure, correction, and suspension of use of personal information
1. In principle, only the user can request the disclosure, correction, deletion, or suspension of use of registered personal information, as well as the suspension of provision to a third party. For more information, please contact the following
2. However, if there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the user or a third party, if there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of the service operations of this site, or if there is a violation of other laws and regulations, we may not comply with the disclosure.
3. In addition, the Company may not comply with the suspension of use, etc. when it is difficult to suspend the use, etc. of the personal information concerned or when it requires a large amount of money to suspend the provision of the information to a third party (hereinafter referred to as “suspension of use, etc.”), or when it is necessary to take alternative measures to protect the rights and interests of the users.
8. About personal information
For information about the handling of personal information stored by the person who posted the information, please contact the person who posted the information directly.
9. About identity verification
1. When responding to a request for disclosure, correction, deletion, or cessation of use of personal information, CJH will verify the identity of the individual by using information that can be used to identify the individual (name, address, telephone number, date of birth, e-mail address, ID, password, etc.).
2. However, the association shall not be held responsible for the acquisition and use of information that can be used to identify an individual by someone other than the individual.
10. Acquisition and use of behavioral history that does not identify an individual
11. For inquiries regarding personal information, please contact
Living Montage (General Incorporated Association)
Kawami-bldg.203, 12 Shimogamo-Honmachi, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto-city, Kyoto, 606-0862, JAPAN
Click here to contact us using the form.
13. The others
We shall not be liable for any damages incurred by users as a result of the use of websites managed and operated by third parties that are linked to this website, and we shall not be liable for any compensation for such damages.
Final update date: May 1, 2020